This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately
describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
- Situated up a small hill (6.5m of ascent too front door,) Mona Drive, just off the middle of Central Promenade, The Welbeck Hotel, Restaurant &
Apartments is the ideal venue for both business and leisure travellers.
- There is a bus stop for the Airport route (1,2,11,12) about 200m away and although unfortunately, there is no allocated disability place, there is street
parking around the Hotel.
- Because of the incline of the road, there is no slope at all on the ramp to the front door where there is a small lip to negotiate to access the Hotel.
- The Rosebery Bar & the Restaurant are both on ground level without the need to negotiate any steps and there is a disabled toilet.
- Unfortunately our lift is not large enough to accommodate a wheelchair but on request, we are able to provide a chair to sit in and we will remove the self-closer from your door.
- There are now 5 rooms with a step-in Shower and 1 wet room.
- Help with luggage is available at all times.
- Unfortunately, due to the Victorian construction of the Welbeck Apartments building, none of the self catering units has wheelchair access.
For further information, please contact the Hotel on 01624 675663 or email email@example.com